EFFECTIVE December 1, 2017
to time. Please check back frequently for updates.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small amount of data stored on your computer or other device (such as mobile phone or
tablet). Cookies can be session cookies (these last for your online session and disappear from your
computer or device when you close your browser) or persistent cookies (these stay on your computer
or device after you close your browser and last for the period of time programmed in the cookie, and
are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated).
Cookies are commonly used to help your browsing experience and provide more information about your
interactions and interests. This information is generally used to make content, services and
advertising more relevant and useful during future visits. Cookies do not include personal
information about you (such as, for example, your name).
To learn more about cookies in general, you can visit sources such as http://www.cookiecentral.com.
We may collect information automatically when you visit our websites or use our services through the
phones or tablet devices so we can find out details about your last visit. These cookies allow us to
distinguish you from other users or website visitors, manage the functionality of our sites and
services, identify your IP address with corresponding information in our database, assess our user
interactions, and control the advertising served on our websites and services.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically when you visit a website or webpage. You have the
services may not be available to you. If you do turn off cookies in your browser, these settings
apply to all websites you visit, not just this one.
It’s important to know that not all cookies used on our sites or services are set by us. We work with
third-party partners to enhance your experience with our website and services. Our partners may use
cookies to track individual responses or views of advertisements, and use this information to help
predict what other advertisements may be of interest to you and enable you to receive customized
advertisements or content.
The following is a list of cookies we use on our website and services.
- Personalization Cookies – these cookies are used to recognize if you’ve visited our website
previously so that we can improve, enhance & customize the website and services experience for
- Subscription Cookies – these cookies are used to identify if you have previously opted into or
subscribed to our services.
- Third Party Cookies – these cookies are used by our third-party partners to improve their
services, advertising, targeting and customizations of their solutions which we use on our
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
browser to block all or some cookies. If you block all cookies you may experience reduced
functionality of our website and you may not be able to use or access some of our services. Our
system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our website or use our services unless you adjust
your browser settings.
You can opt-out of receiving cookies from a variety of ad providers and ad servers by visiting the
following sites and following the instructions provided:
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
The following are some third-party partners currently being used on our website and services. For our
third-party partners, if you’d like to better understand their policies and how to manage their
cookies directly you can access the provided link next to each partner.
- Content.Ad – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://content.ad/privacy-policy/
- Facebook – user data policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
- Google AdSense – advertising solution for display ads: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/policies/privacy/
and you can opt-out at
- Google Affiliate Partners – advertising solution for search based ads: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/policies/privacy/
and you can opt-out at
- Google Analytics – analytics tool used to measure site traffic and other site performance
- PowerInbox – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://powerinbox.com/privacy-policy/ and
you can opt-out at
- RevContent – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://faq.revcontent.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2703838-revcontent-s-privacy-and-cookie-policy
and you can opt-out on that same page
- Taboola – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy &
https://www.taboola.com/cookie-policy and you can opt-out at
- Yahoo – advertising solution for search based ads: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm
and you can opt-out at
- ZergNet – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://www.zergnet.com/privacy
write to us at:
728 West Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32927